Terms & conditions
- By viewing the website the user is deemed to consent to all terms and conditions set out below. They take effect from the date on which you first use this website.
- million+ reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained on this website is either owned by million+ or has been licensed to million+ by the rights owners. Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the website for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
- The website contains trademarks, including the million+ name which belong to million+ or have been licensed million+ by the trademark owner for use on the website. Use of these trademarks is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner of the trademark.
- The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material for personal non-commercial use only. The copyright in such material shall be retained by million+ or where the material has been licensed to million+, by the rights owners of the material.
- million+ reserve the right to delete, move or amend pages or change the address without prior notice.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the website.
- You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the website.
- The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. million+ has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained on the million+ website.
- million+ will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of million+.
- million+ accepts no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its website.
- The million+ website contains information contributed by a wide range of individuals and organisations, so we offer no warranties that information published here is accurate or up-to-date. It does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
- Whilst the million+ website may from time to time contain advertising material, million+ does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws.
- Save as expressly provided, these terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to million+.
- million+ reserves the right at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the website.
- The failure by million+ to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- a. These Terms and Conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law. The courts of England shall [subject as set out in clause 19(b)] have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom.
- b. For the exclusive benefit of million+, million+ shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of residence of any user of the website.
Spending Review ‘a mixed bag’ for universities and students